Wrinkled t-shirt: MTWTFSS
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Jacket: Diana Orving
Shoes: Global Essentials
Ring scarf: MTWTFSS
Brooch: Some small designer, bought it in Sweden
Ring: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Since bullet points are the new “it” thing in blogs, I’m listing a couple of things that have kept me busy lately:
- Organizing a blog party with Nelliina for 30 Finnish fashion bloggers in my home town Tampere. Who knew getting the place, food, sponsors, guest speakers, band and a DJ would such a huge task? Pictures to come after tomorrow!
- Broken cars and the strike of the Finnish post office doesn’t make things any easier – just busier!
- Wearing my new H&M cardi in 1000000 different ways. I never guessed it would be this versatile.
- Finding new shooting locations. I’ve ventured from my back yard to the back alley.
- I just booked plane tickets to Barcelona in June. Any good shops I should know about (something that fits my style)? I’m new to the city, so any suggestions are welcome.
Have a nice weekend!